Northbank Civil & Marine, Inc. is a heavy civil contractor located in Vancouver, WA that
focuses on heavy construction in marine, industrial, and highway and rail transportation.
Northbank is committed to excellence and has built a solid team of hardworking professionals
who have been in the industry for many years. Northbank is committed to growth and providing
excellent career advancement opportunities, benefits, and work environment.
- 5+ years' progressive responsibility on heavy civil construction projects including dams, ports,
bridges, highway, and rail. Preference to those with USACE and marine experience
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, construction management, or similar discipline. P.E. is
- A strong understanding of field operations with aptitude for building complex projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, estimating software, P6, AutoCAD, and accounting software is
- Ability to access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments
- Valid driver's license
- Willing to temporarily relocate
- Provide effective leadership for project performance, monitoring of schedule, costs,
equipment, manpower, materials, safety, & quality control
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with owners, design consultants, subcontractors,
regulatory agencies, and public
- Procurement of new work by participating in estimates, proposals, and presentations
- Understand and enforce contractual responsibilities, contract documents, and resolve
- Support the overall safety mission and goals of the organization
- Monitor and assess the performance of the project, field leaders, engineers, and operations
- Train, coach, and mentor project personnel to develop a cohesive and effective team
- Ensure project profitability
- Competitive Pay Package
- Cell Phone
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Package
- Vehicle/Vehicle Allowance
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity, for immediate consideration, please submit resume
4180 NW Fruit Valley Rd
Vancouver, WA 98660
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers