Homeschooling is our mission. It could also be yours!
Teaching Textbooks is seeking coders with a passion for homeschooling to be a part of our dev team, producing a wide range of apps with an HTML/JS codebase, to run on multiple platforms and in Web browsers.
The homeschooling industry has more than doubled in size over the past year, and Teaching Textbooks, a longtime leader in educational software, is rapidly expanding our product line to meet this demand.
We need to fill several development positions, and are looking for candidates with skills in these technologies:
If you are an expert in some or all of these, and want to be part of making the best homeschooling software in the industry, please send a résumé, along with links to relevant samples of your work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Masks are currently required in public areas of our office building, but not in private areas.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Oklahoma City, OK 73116 (Preferred)
- HTML/CSS: 5 years (Preferred)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place