- Maintain a secure data and voice communications network and administering core routers and switches to ensure reliable access to network systems, applications, and services.
- Provide all level operations support for network related cases and incidents.
- Manage on-going WAN operation procedures documentation for configurations, set-up, upgrades, recovery procedures and network related projects.
- Ensure network infrastructure meets security and compliancy policies.
- Maintain scheduled availability of 99.98% for core routers and switches.
- Provide pro-active network monitoring of core and customer connectivity.
- Monitor for errors, and service availability.
- Provide all level support for computer networking problems and trouble tickets.
- Maintain and secure data and voice communications network.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- 3+ years of network-focused infrastructure experience
- Cisco ASA remote access and reverse proxy troubleshooting experience
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN client experience and policy troubleshooting – Checkpoint
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification - required
- Firewall configuration and policy troubleshooting experience
- IDS / IPS troubleshooting experience
- Event logging analysis experience
- Experience with doing Packet Captures/ Data Packet Analysis - Cisco Advance Routing and troubleshooting experience
- Solid understanding of network fundamentals, experience implementing local area networks and internet connectivity, experience managing network device security, experience implementing WAN and basic IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity
- Experience operating, maintaining, configuring, making changes to, and troubleshooting Cisco devices: ASA firewall, Routers, Switches, VPN, Meraki Switches
- Riverbed Wan Optimization, Riverbed SDN and Versa SDN products (helpful)
- Experience in TCP/IP, ACLs, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, NAT, QoS, SNMP, VoIP
- Technical / Operational level understanding of carrier-based services (DS3, T1, T3, DS3, OC3, E1, ISDN, POTS, MPLS, and VPN) and direct experience troubleshooting circuits
- Experience with SolarWinds monitoring and IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Experience with network protocol analyzers
- Experience with IPSS, MPLS and MTIPs
- Must have experience with Cisco equipment and appliances; proficient with Cisco IOS
- Must have experience with network monitoring tools (e.g., Solarwinds)
- Thorough understanding of VLAN and spanning-tree technologies
- Thorough understanding of maintenance issues related to managing co-locations
- Ability ble to travel 10% - 25% Nationally in US, and Mexico when needed
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off