About Applied Dynamics
Applied Dynamics International (ADI) provide Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) solutions for industry leading projects in the global aerospace, defense, marine, and energy markets. We are industry leaders in the development of real time test systems. These systems contain advanced computing technology, analogue and digital simulations, signal conditioning, mechanical enclosures, and complex cabling and interfacing solutions.
ADI offers an excellent work environment along with versatility. We are a small, agile company that develops technology based on strong engineering processes, but without the bottlenecks of large companies. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package, including competitive Health and Dental plans, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with a company match, PLUS a unique Vacation Policy that allows an “accelerated accrual” based allocation based on years of experience in required position.
The Electronics Assembler uses electronic components, mechanical parts, drawings and engineering documentation, tools and manufacturing processes to build completed units such as cable assemblies and wire harnesses, modules and cabinet assemblies all to IPC 610 or 620 certifications. The Electronics Assembler will work closely with the Electronics Technician, Engineers, and Manufacturing Operations Manager.
Major Job Duties:
- Interpret mechanical and wire diagrams
- Work with wire harnesses
- Follows work instructions including verification of parts list
- Read, understand, and follow process documentation including Bills of Materials and assembly drawings
- Ability to lift boxes and cartons up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, bend at waist and at the knees as required by demands of task or assignment
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience performing cable assembly
- Experience soldering surface mount components
- Interpret schematic and wire lists
- IPC 610 or 620 certifications is a plus
Experience with the following is desirable:
- Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office 365
- Assembling electro-mechanical assemblies and cable harnesses
- Reading assembly drawings
- Electrical schematics
In compliance with Federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify their identity and eligibility to work in the United Sates and to complete the required Employment Eligibility Verification upon hire. ADI uses E-Verify to conduct eligibility checks. We do have some Government contracts that may require specific citizenship requirements such as US Citizenship or Permanent Resident due to security clearances.
ADI, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, complies with all applicable federal and state laws or common laws in the UK, regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The company is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical appearance, disability, religion, veteran status in employment or handicap is prohibited.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Work Location: One location