- Would you enjoy producing quality work and be the starting point for a state-of-the-art production facility?
- Would you like to be part of an organization that has been enhancing the Island Lifestyle in Hawaii for 30 years by providing Hawai'i-made, customizable products for the home?
(To learn more about us and what we do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDJowVR3ZXw&t=38s.)
If you have answered 'yes' to all of the above questions, we would really like to speak with you! We are looking for a full-time Cabinet Engineer/Design Checker to help grow out Plus Interiors team, in Kapolei. We are looking for a person with high detail-orientation and a great sense of urgency.
- Knowledge or experience with CAD or Cabinet Design/Production software such as Cabinet Vision, Mozaik, Microvellum etc.
- Some understanding of basic CNC machine programming, background in Woodwop/Cutrite is a plus
- Cabinet fabrication, installation, or shop experience is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency, teamwork, and a get it done attitude
- Proficient computer skills
- Approving cabinet and closet design jobs
Company Mission Statement:
Mission - To enhance the island lifestyle by providing unmatched service, unique products and custom solutions.
Values - 1) Our employees make the difference, 2) We embrace a culture of learning, continuous improvement and assuming good intent, 3) "Doing what's right" as the only option, 4) Customer value creation is the foundation for our future.
We are offering:
$40,000-50,000 (commensurate with skills and experience) - plus an incentive
- Plus Employee Benefits (full medical coverage [dental and vision included], $401K [automatic enrollment], paid holidays and vacation) and Bonus Program
- There is potential for an increase after successfully performing in the role for 3 months.
- Full-training is included.
If you are interested, please reply via email to me with your resume and cover letter.
The Art Source, Inc. (www.theartsourceinc.com)
-Home of Plus Interiors, Pictures Plus, Island Sole, and CocoNene
HR Competency Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Cabinet Engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Employees working per shift:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift