Candidates with a BS in Aerospace Engineering who have a minimum of 3-5 years engineering experience primarily in Aerospace structural design. Cayley Aerospace is currently seeking an Aerospace Design Engineer in the Seattle,WA.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Design Engineer
- Experienced utilizing CATIA V5 or V6 drivers
- Aircraft fuel systems, mechanical systems, engine build-up experience.
- Must have the ability to work from sketches, concepts, quotes and verbal information provided by customers, designers and engineers to create detailed layout drawings, assembly drawings, manufacturing detail drawings, and bill of materials.
- Must have strong mathematical skills, be detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task, and be able to complete tasks quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels in the organization.
- Must exhibit a strong work ethic.