This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for those interested in working at a technology-based pharmaceutical company.
The successful incumbents will work in our product development function and:
· Perform pre-formulation laboratory experiments and studies
· Perform process scale-up from laboratory to pilot laboratory
· Perform process scale-up from pilot laboratory to manufacturing facility
· Work on technology transfer activities.
Attributes required for the position:
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Biomedical or Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Biology or closely related science field with chemistry and mathematics in coursework
· Basic lab skill obtained from college science labs, internships, or through one year of industry experience
· Effective documentation, writing, and verbal skills.
Oakwood Labs is a privately owned specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the design, development and commercial manufacture of sterile injectable sustained release pharmaceuticals. This unique class of products delivers therapeutic levels of drug to patients over days, weeks, months or even years with a single intramuscular or subcutaneous injection. Products of this class have extremely high commercial potential.
Please submit resume and transcripts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $56,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance