Paradise Studios is looking for engineers/producers to fill a month to month position located within Fort Knox Studios. We are in search for individuals who are able to direct recording sessions, communicate schedules, and submit invoices in a timely manner.
- Proven experience as an Audio engineer
- Knowledge of at least ONE of the following DAW's : Pro Tools, FL Studio, Ableton, Sonar, etc.
- Technical expertise in sound engineering techniques
- Freelance audio engineers will be required to Record, Mix, and Master (upon request & payment) audio tracks for clients of Paradise Studios LLC.
- Engineer will also be required to tidy their work area after a session not excluding trash left behind by clients.
- Engineers are required to handle studio equipment with care!
- After Paradise Studios successfully secures payment from a client, engineers are required to coordinate with clients on arrival time to studio bookings (may be adjusted in nearest future)
- Engineers must ensure to deliver a quality product to clients
- Engineers must be professional and respectful at all times with Paradise Studios staff, clients and prospective clients.
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Create and maintain client(s) audio libraries & files
- Adjust and control studio lighting to client(s) satisfaction
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL 60641: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Recording: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location