Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., a world leader in diagnostic imaging, is in search of qualified candidates to fill our open positions. Canon Medical Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package, we support a diverse workplace and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We invite you to join and become part of our Canon family.
- Install medical imaging equipment effectively and efficiently.
- Perform PM inspections per equipment specifications and standards.
- Prepare work orders, parts orders, part returns, mileage logs, expense forms, timesheets, and other administrative paperwork.
- Maintain all assigned assets per company P&P.
- Improve personal productivity by enhancing product knowledge through formal and on the job training.
- Service and periodic maintenance of diagnostic imaging equipment on multiple products in one modality.
- Answer technical and application questions.
- Capable of installing multiple products in one modality.
- Maintain excellent customer relations.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation.
- Perform and document FDA and SPD testing on assigned products.
- Keep current with the latest technical developments in multiple product lines.
- Support field service operations with technical knowledge on multiple product lines.
- Install and maintain equipment in multiple product lines.
- Demonstrate expertise in multiple products in 1 modality.
- Develop a higher level of troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Personal contacts involve frequent contact with management presenting information or recommendations. Outside requests for non-routine information requiring tact/judgment are handled.
- Plans own workload...
- Proven ability in developing and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships.
- 2 Year / Associate's Degree - Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- 3 years of Field service and 2-3 years experience in advanced electronics.
Job Type: Full-time
- Advanced Electronics: 3 years (Required)
- Medical Imaging Equipment Repair: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative