1. Must be capable of reading blueprints and utilizing all necessary metrology instruments including calipers, micrometers, indicators, thread gages, etc.
2. Shall be capable of installing tooling in machine, making offset adjustments, downloading programs both to and from the machine control and editing programs at the machine.
3. Will be responsible for qualifying the first part submitted to Q.C.
4. Must possess math skills to include geometry and trigonometry.
5. Must have a good working knowledge of G-code and M-code programming.
6. Possess a working knowledge of speeds, feeds and SFM.
7. Possess a working knowledge of tool geometry including cutting clearances, relief angles, chip breakers, etc.
8. Possess a working knowledge of common machine controls such as Mazatrol, Fanuc, Fagor or Mitsubishi.
9. Must have a working knowledge of common manual shop equipment such as engine lathes, surface grinders and Bridgeport type mills.
10. Having experience with CAD or CAD/CAM software is a plus.
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to;
· Ensure that all CNC programs have been optimized to their fullest efficiency.
· Complete the necessary back-up of all CNC programs.
· Maintain the integrity of all tooling required for CNC production.
· Provide continuous CNC training for all qualified operators.
· Work with production management to schedule CNC department.
· Work with the maintenance department to coordinate any required maintenance or repairs.
· Ensure that all CNC equipment is maintained and operating safely.
Issue bar stock material as necessary to the CNC department
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $22.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Machining: 5 years (Preferred)
- CNC: 5 years (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place