DuBois & King is seeking a Bridge Design Engineer with experience working on municipal and state highway bridge projects. The position will be responsible for project management, leading bridge design tasks, staff development, and business development. The position will play a key role in the development and growth of our employee-owned firm, which is well-known and respected throughout New England and elsewhere in the United States.
Our ideal candidate will be a licensed Structural Engineer with a minimum of 8 years of experience who will be mentored by the bridge lead as well as the director of the division. This critical position will help further enhance our capacity to deliver services in a high quality and timely manner to clients across the region.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide operational and project management support to the bridge lead.
- Provide management and technical development of a variety of bridge projects of various sizes and designs.
- Prepare conceptual, preliminary, and final design documents.
- Oversee work, quality control, client coordination and all daily operational aspects of projects assigned to you.
- Prepare regulatory permit applications for a wide range of projects.
- Ability to prepare proposals, scopes of work, and project schedules adhering to deadlines and budgets.
- 8 plus years of experience in Bridge Engineering
- BS/MS in Civil Engineering
- PE License preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and program management experience
- Micro-station and/or AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
- Working knowledge of AASHTO Design Guidelines
This position can be based in any of our 10 locations. We offer competitive salary; excellent fringe benefit program; We offer an Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP). Visit our website at http://www.dubois-king.com.
We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Structural or Civil Engineering: 8 years (Required)
- AASHTO Design Guildelines: 2 years (Required)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple Locations