Civil Engineer Project Manager – Austin or New Braunfels, TX
Trihydro, a mid-sized engineering and environmental consulting firm with a national footprint, is seeking dynamic, experienced civil engineers to join our team focused on public sector infrastructures projects in the Texas Hill Country, Central Texas, South Texas, and surrounding areas. If you are up to the challenge of addressing the infrastructure needs in these rapidly growing areas of Texas, we encourage you to join our team.
Improving our communities and the environment is at the heart of Trihydro’s mission. We achieve our mission by empowering our employees to develop solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations. We understand our employees are our number one asset; treating them as such has fostered a strong company culture that has spurred our growth and diversification over the past 35 years. We need experienced civil engineers who are willing to play key roles in our continued pursuit of our mission and continued growth and diversification.
As a member of our team, you will develop solutions for water authorities, municipalities, and private clients addressing infrastructure needs and improvements. You will interact with existing clients and help develop relationships with new clients. Your charge will be to develop or improve infrastructure systems including water, sanitary sewer, transportation, stormwater and others, making them sustainable for generations to come.
In this role you will have responsibilities such as project and task management, developing design calculations and detailed construction plan sets, permitting, data review, construction observation and administration, technical report writing, and client relationship management.
You will have the option to be based in either Austin or New Braunfels, TX. Both offices are set in great locations; the Austin office is minutes away from the vibrant downtown and its diverse culture, while New Braunfels offers small town Texas charm conveniently located on the I-35 corridor between San Antonio and Austin.
We encourage you to apply if:
· You have 5-10 years relevant engineering design experience. Relevant experience includes designing civil infrastructure and water and/or wastewater systems, including but not limited to water storage tanks, water distribution, transmission, storage, pump stations, sanitary sewer systems, stormwater drainage, rural and urban roads, and other civil projects.
· You are a strong communicator, both orally and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members
· You are a Professional Engineer (P.E.), or can obtain your P.E. in a timely manner
· You have experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D and/or related CAD programs
· You possess strong technical and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail, accuracy and completeness, as well as a commitment to producing high-quality deliverables
· You have an interest and ability to travel to client locations and other Trihydro offices
· You understand the importance of time management and possess excellent organization skills
· You have a strong driving record and a commitment to safe operations
This job is for you if:
· You desire career-growth opportunities and are interested in playing an integral role in a growing team and company
· You want to be part of a dynamic company that treats its team members like family
· You value working with others to achieve goals that make a difference to our clients and our communities
At Trihydro, our approach to work is honest and hard-working. You’ll find a company culture that is dedicated to excellence, nurtures collaboration and growth, and still finds plenty of time for fun! Some of the benefits of joining our team include:
· Robust health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and prescription)
· Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan, including a 10% match by Trihydro
· Comprehensive paid time off including vacation, flex, sick, and holiday pay
· Wellness program, including reimbursement for gym membership or related expenses
· Staff mentoring and opportunities for professional/career advancement
· Best-in-class safety culture built to protect our employees – the mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters who deserve to go home safely each night
This is a full-time position averaging 40-45 hours per week. Interested candidates should apply at https://www.trihydro.com/about-us/careers with their application, resume, and cover letter addressed to Trihydro’s Recruiting Team.
Trihydro is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected Veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
- Water and/or Wastewater Systems: 5 years (Preferred)
- Civil Infrastructure: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Client Relationship Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Engineering Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 5 years (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) (Preferred)