This position, Oracle Developer, assists in the investigation of complex database issues and provides solutions in a dynamic, complex, Oracle EBS production environment. Has some interaction with customers but mostly collaborating with system administrators, database team members and software developers. This position will be expected to learn and understand data models and data architecture documents, delivering architected solutions per documentation. Solutions developed to support the customer's needs will be written using SQL, PL/SQL, and scripting languages. Tasks may include installing database software, forms and report development as well tasks in data conversion and other database-centric process improvements and projects. A Programmer/Analyst-Senior will participate in major projects when called upon and possibly lead tasks on these projects. They will have responsibilities in the training/development of less experienced team members.
- Responsibilities in all elements of ERP solutions, specifically Oracle E-Business Suite.
- For smaller projects, must be able to interact and translate user requirements into technical documentation and architect sustainable solutions that persist on the platform over time. These solutions should be documented in a fashion that other developers can deliver with guidance.
- For large projects, translate and implement architected solutions delivered by staff specialist developers.
- Complete technical tasks on the Oracle technology stack which would include production maintenance for forms, reports and concurrent process along with Oracle Application Framework extensions and web services development.
- Task assignments for major upgrades, data conversion and new implementations. Operate under the guidance of management or staff specialist developers, aligned with the vision of the ERP Technology manager, to complete tasks as assigned.
- Provide support for business partners and other development team members during major production activities including financials closes (monthly, quarterly, yearly), open enrollment and acquisitions.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance remaining on-call evenings and weekends for emergencies. Varied working hours may be required to accomplish technical solutions, particularly at times of major project implementations.
- Coordinate and conduct end user training sessions as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience (4-6 years).
- Oracle Professional Developer certifications and Work Day certifications preferred.
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- Oracle Database Design and Performance Tuning
Exposure to developing in Oracle Application Framework and the development and implementation of Web Services within Oracle EBS.
- 5+ years of development experience in Oracle E-Business Suite. This should include some of all of the follow sub modules: HR, PAY, AP, AR, GL, FA, and System Administration.
- Participated on major data conversion activities for acquisitions, upgrades and new implementations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Oracle: 4 years (Required)
- Are you working through an employer?
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance