Structural Engineer Job Description
We are representing an Engineering firm seeking to find a Structural Engineer. This individual needs to be interested in becoming an Associate Partner with a growing Engineering company in the Fort Wayne area. This creative, detail-oriented leader needs to have excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
Excellent compensation and benefits.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain construction projects
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide technical advice and resolve any emerging problems/deficiencies creatively
- Monitor progress and compile reports of project status
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc.
- Maintain a working knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Prepare structural drawings using conventional drafting techniques
- Ability to read and utilize construction documents and contracts
- Some extended hours may be required to meet project deadlines
- Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience
- Able to work without supervision and manage others
- High attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for excellence
- Must be of high character with a strong work ethic
- Driven to meet customer desires
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work with co-workers as well as clients in a team setting
Job Type: Full-time
- Structural Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)