KeyBridge Technologies Inc., an EEO/AA employer, is looking for passionate and motivated professionals to join our team to create innovative business solutions for our customers in Newport News, VA.
At KeyBridge, we develop innovative and effective IT solutions combining new technologies and industry best practices and strategies. We are looking for motivated professionals to expand our robust team of professionals.
We use cutting-edge technology and fresh design techniques to develop products for our clients’. We take pride in achieving our goals by collaborating and pushing each other to be the best we can. We are seeking to expand our team with individuals who can push us to improve every day, with a focus on our values of Innovation, creativity, and teamwork.
- Design, prepare and develop technical reports, and technical reports related to but not limited to digital learning content development, playability, functionality, anomalies, debugging, troubleshooting, researching, and designs that supports the courseware management document library.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings based upon the information proposed for the creation of any documentation for customers and digital learning developers.
- Perform editorial activities including gathering, preparing, researching, and creating documents, technical reports, and any documentation to support a digital learning product management document library.
- Seek out customers and digital learning developers for feedback and capture recommendation and suggestions to develop guidance and documentation that supports a digital learning management document library.
- Modernize, update, and create digital learning content documentation and technical reports related to the development, update, and troubleshooting of digital learning /content for new and proven industry trends/standards that are approved for use within the computing infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, education or related
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to obtain a government clearance
- Health, dental, vision, life, and 401k with company matching
- Accrued leave in addition to paid Federal holidays
Please complete the EEO form at the following link to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Newport News, VA (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply