We are looking for an mid-level Project Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for coordinating the planning, organization, control and completion of specific engineering projects. You will also be responsible for fostering customer relationships, delivering quality equipment and manufacturing process to our production team, controlling project budget and preparing project reports.
- Facilitate the quoting process for existing key accounts.
- Participate is DFM and DFR sessions for potential programs with customers.
- Coordinate the requirements review, planning development, resource requirements, and launch of new projects.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the customer, sales, quality and production.
- Develop communication and planning tools as needed for project (i.e. status reports, timelines, capacity analysis, process flowcharts, etc).
- Provide on-going project communication via various modes (conference calls, WebEx sessions, meetings, etc).
- Manage the project scope and quotes as required (i.e. tool revisions, measurement/qualification, samples).
- Assist in the problem solving process for programs in the development and production phases through collaboration with peers.
- Assist in the training of peers to drive operational excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in Plastics, Manufacturing, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- 5 years experience as a Project Engineer in a manufacturing setting OR 3 to 5 years of experience as an Engineer in the Plastic Injection Mold industry.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and 6S preferred.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Working knowledge of Solidworks, Moldflow and statistical quality software programs preferred.
- Working knowledge of IQMS preferred.
Advanced Molding Technologies is an injection molding-based contract manufacturer located in Circle Pines, Minnesota. Owned and managed by engineers, we specialize in technical applications of fluid path, critical shutoffs, and disciplined manufacturing. We pride ourselves on our approach to problem solving and how we unlock the best ideas through collaboration.
- Signed On: Committed to improving the company, our customers’ products, and the environment we live in
- Careful and critical thinkers that demonstrate common sense
- Respectful, honest and fair as a way of being
- Team players, friendly, open-minded, adaptable and play well together
- Inquisitive, intelligent, and willing to learn
- Willing to teach and share knowledge
***Ideal applicants will currently reside in Minnesota or Wisconsin. AMT does not intend to do a Visa Sponsorship at this time.***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /hour
- Project Engineering: 3 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
- IQMS: 1 year (Preferred)
- injection molding: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement