Modulus Architects is Looking for an Architect/Project Manager to Join Our Team!
Modulus Architects & Land Use Planning, Inc. is an award-winning commercial architecture & planning firm specializing in commercial, retail and mixed-use development projects in the private sector. Modulus is designing some of New Mexico’s most iconic projects and has been recognized year-after-year for our innovative designs and forward-thinking. Our office dynamic and culture are perfect for collaboration and innovation. Modulus is currently working in New Mexico, Arizona, Texas and Colorado.
We are looking to expand our team with a qualified and highly motivated individual for a full-time position. Being a part of the Modulus team, you will manage your own projects, coordinate teams/engineers, design and construct models/projects, collaborate with clients to meet design expectations and most importantly maintain and expand Modulus’ distinguished reputation as an innovator among design firms. This is the perfect position with opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. This position will also be responsible for managing the following tasks:
- Managing multiple projects in a high energy environment
- Manages clients and projects specific to retail/commercial market which can include projects that require services up to large revenue.
- Creates and tracks project budgets and schedules and identifies potential issues, oversees subconsultants, responsible for project profit objectives.
- Interact with clients and manage and develop projects including document production
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and project stakeholders
- Coach, mentor and motivate project team members and sub-consultants
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architectural or Technical field
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Excellent communication skills required
- Strong organizational skills for managing project schedules and tracking and be able to meet aggressive deadlines
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit (BIM)
- Architecture license not required.
Modulus offers an excellent & highly competitive compensation package including Employer paid health and dental benefits, gym membership, paid holidays, PTO, Professional Development Assistance and Tuition Assistance. Modulus will consider a signing bonus and/or relocation expenses for the ideal candidate.
Modulus Architects, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $66,000.00 - $86,000.00 per year
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place