Arcosa Marine in Caruthersville, Missouri is currently seeking a Process Engineer.
Performs engineering work in operations, production, construction or maintenance environments. Designs and scales up manufacturing processes, instruments and equipment and tests manufactured products to maintain quality. Plans, designs and estimates time and cost and oversees construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, systems and components. Analyzes and develops solutions to engineering problems related to manufacturing equipment and systems or the causes of component failures. Develops and applies engineering standards and procedures and provides advice on issues within the engineering field.
What you will do:
- Develops and modifies process formulations, methods and controls to meet quality standards.
- Recommends and implements improvements, modifications or additions to document work.
- Reviews product development requirements for compatibility with processing methods to determine costs and schedules.
- Integrates equipment and material capabilities to meet process module target specifications and technology target specifications.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of engineering principles and experience.
- Ability to solve complex problems, takes new perspective using existing solutions.
- Work independently; receive minimal guidance.
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.