Applications / Web Developer evaluates and modifies applications programs including encoding, testing, debugging and documentation. Resolves problems associated with these applications. Being an Applications / Web Developer detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems.
- Manages, develops and supports various applications for the business
- Stays up to date with application updates and manages platform releases.
- Configures the application to meet business needs
- Does advanced support for Business users
- Participates in the planning and implementation of DR scenarios and testing.
- Evaluates applications for use to solve various business challenges.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to leverage application documentation, online training, forums, and other resources to self-educate and gain functional knowledge across the given application
- Ability to build and maintain a positive working relationship with vendors, customers, and co-workers
- Ability to research, analyze data and solve complex technical and process-related problems
- Ability to prioritize work projects, multi-task, and complete projects with particular time constraints
- Ability to learn and understand business challenges and needs and meet those needs with various technical and process solutions
Education, Training, Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Programming, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Masters in computer related field
- 2 years industry experience
- Attractive and competitive pay
- 401K Savings Plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Employer contributed to Heath Savings Account
- Paid Vacation / Time Off
- Merchandise Discounts
Riddle’s Jewelry is an equal opportunity employer; however, please note that we are only able to contact those selected for further consideration in the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
- industry: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Valid United States Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave