Company: WageUp (www.wageup.com)
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and on par with similar jobs in the Denver area.
Location: Applicants should live or plan to live in Denver, CO by mid-October 2019. We do not offer relocation reimbursements.
Work Authorization: Applicants should be fully authorized to work in the U.S. At this time WageUp cannot offer assistance with work authorization.
WageUp as a place to work:
WageUp is a mid-stage startup born out of a transition from a 4-year old performance management consultancy into a product-based company focused on developing corporate gamification platforms. Development of its core product has occurred over the past 2 years for large well-known national brands. The development team is small (3 people) but needs to scale quickly to meet client demand. The WageUp team occasionally meets in a shared office space, but for now mostly works remotely in the Denver area. We anticipate getting an office space in Denver early 2020 and foresee increased team expansion over the next year. We have a flexible management philosophy that is outcome oriented. WageUp is seeking flexible people comfortable working on a small team that want an opportunity to build upon a burgeoning young product. We only hire people with open-minds and a spirit of innovation to add to our currently growing list of patents and products. We get the job done and try to have fun while doing it.
Necessary Skills (ideally 2+ years experience in each of the following):
- RESTful API development
Preferred Skills (Unnecessary)
- Pandas (Python)
- Familiarity with AWS infrastructure (mostly maintenance assistance and deployment of current infrastructure)
Please submit a resume, and if desired a cover letter to clarify how relevant skills might apply to this job. Applicants will then be contacted for an interview assuming a good fit. In advanced stages of interviewing knowledge of required skills will be evaluated via an online test and a small project.
Why work for WageUp?
- Small tight-knit culture of engineering
- Flexible working environment
- Excellent Benefits (Health, Dental)
- Opportunity for advancement and technical development. We encourage you to experiment with new technologies!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Django: 1 year (Required)
- Vue.js: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking