Phoenix Construction is looking for a motivated candidate that has a solid foundation in commercial/industrial construction and a working knowledge of the various construction trades.
- Approach potential contractors (GCs, trades, architects, engineers) in a pleasant and professional manner via telephone, email, and in person.
- Work with Director of Construction, Architect, and Project Managers to determine needs for current and future projects.
- Assess contractors’ ability to provide services on the scale needed for each project, and timeline to complete work.
- Engage with potential contractors to obtain acceptance of Company’s contractual Terms & Conditions.
- Mediate negotiation of contract terms, if necessary, between contractor and Executive/Legal departments.
- Work with potential contractors to obtain all documentation to become a vendor for Phoenix Construction.
- Work with Director of Govt Affairs/Community Dev. to determine Enterprise Zones.
Set up contractors to take advantage of exemptions, gather project information, and expedite application.
Job Type: Full-time