Description: HHJis a design/build firm in Tacoma, WA that has over 45 years of experienceworking on design and construction of many types of residential, commercial,and industrial facilities. Projectsdiffer from $100k office tenant improvement renovations to $15m manufacturingfacilities. The design team andconstruction team work closely together in a fast paced environment to executeprojects to a high degree of quality while remaining on time and onbudget. HHJ Architects, PLLC is lookingto fill a junior position on the design side.
Position: Project Architect/Production Architect
· Build and maintain BIM project model andfamilies
· Works alongside Design Architect to produce 2Dand 3D presentation and design drawings
· Research applicable Building Codes and Standardsfor each project
· Expand knowledge of product specificationsutilized in each project
· Coordinate the work of multiple disciplines,including design consultants and engineers
· Works under licensed architect to produce bid,permit, and construction documents
· Assists in quality control reviews ofarchitectural documents throughout the process
· Produce and track correspondence for dailytransmittals to field crews and design consultants
· Construction Administration, including the reviewof submittals and responding to RFIs
Skills and Qualifications:
· Strong written, verbal, and graphicalcommunication skills
· Proficiency in Autodesk Products such asAutoCAD, Revit, etc.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products,including Word and Excel
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, includingPhotoshop
· Proficiency in 3D rendering software, such asSketchup or 3ds Max
· Ability to work independently andcollaboratively
· Strong organizational skills
· Complete projects on time while upholding high qualitystandards
· Ability to become licensed in the State ofWashington
· Desire to pursue additional certifications suchas LEED
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s in Architecture
- 5+years working on commercial and industrial projects.
- State of Washington Architectural License.
- Additional certifications desired (LEED, Etc).
Salary Range: $75-85k Based on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule