Are you looking for anenvironment to work on technically challenging projects and be recognized andrewarded for your great work? Is it time for you to grow your career withoutthe constraints of corporate bureaucracy? At SoundEarth Strategies, Inc.you are recognized for your ability to successfully serve the client not justhow many years of experience are listed on your resume. SoundEarth isseeking a creative and technically strong environmental engineeringprofessional looking to work in a supportive and collaborativeenvironment.
This position will beinvolved in projects ranging from project and technical task management;preparation of bid specifications and design drawings for soil and groundwaterremediation systems; operation and maintenance of stormwater, groundwater, andsoil treatment systems; lead project engineering design teams; and be atechnical resource to project managers and clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead or assist in the evaluation, design and permitting of remediation projects
- Evaluate remediation technologies, prepare engineering calculations and assumptions, and presents technical recommendations
- Prepare engineering cost estimates
- Develop work plans for site investigation and remediation activities and directs field staff.
- Prepare Feasibility Studies, Cleanup Action Reports, Engineering Reports, and permit application packages.
- Prepare design drawings and bid specifications
- Manage field implementation of in situ chemical oxidation and biological reduction projects including scheduling and budgeting
- Provide technical support to project managers in the implementation of remediation technologies, and to junior staff on the operation and maintenance of remediation systems and remediation field efforts
- Manages projects and interfaces with clients and regulators
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline such as Civil, Environmental, Chemical or Mechanical with emphasis in Water Resources, Hydraulics, Hydrology, Remediation or Environmental Engineering
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or ability to obtain registration in 6 months
- 7 - 10 years of engineering or consulting experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Master of Science degree in Engineering
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience with the operation and maintenance of remediation systems
- Familiar with MTCA and RCRA regulations
Our staff of environmentalprofessionals enjoy working together on exciting and challenging projects tosolve our client’s environmental challenges. We offera competitive compensation package including company paid health insurance andmatching 401(k) retirement plan.
Pleaseforward your confidential resume and cover letter.
SoundEarth Strategies, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
- Consulting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Washington PE (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan