Salary Range: $67,584 - $96,772
Areas of Responsibility and Preferred Qualifications will include:
- Expertise in SAP ABAP, ABAP HR, and Webdynpro.
- Working knowledge of SAP Process Integration/Process Orchestration (PI/PO) and/or SAP Workflow
- Working knowledge of SAP Floor Plan Manager and/or Fiori
- Working knowledge of Adobe iForms
- Working knowledge and problem-solving skills related to SAP functional modules
*Position re-advertised and all previous applicants remain under consideration and do not need to re-apply.
Be Advised: All Applications Are Subject To Florida Public Records Law.
HOW TO APPLY:
Access Broward County Public Schools web-based application system (Frontline) by typing or copying and pasting the following link into the browser:
The School Board of Broward County, Florida, prohibits any policy or procedure which results in discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation. The School Board also provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Individuals who wish to file a discrimination and/or harassment complaint may call the Director, Equal Educational Opportunities/ADA Compliance Department & District’s Equity Coordinator/Title IX Coordinator at 754-321- 2150 or Teletype Machine (TTY) 754-321-2158.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $67,584.00 - $96,772.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- creating, reviewing, and modifying programming systems: 10 years (Required)
Work Location: One location