HCL America is looking for talented Entry Level Engineer to join our team in Reston VA. For this particular role, we are looking for MS/BS candidates who have 0-3 years of experience.
Domain Experience & Skills:
- Wireless Technology: LTE / 5G Inter-operability
- Interoperability testing/Validation experience for RAN Network elements IN LAB.
- Strong working experience on X2 AP interface with in detail protocol level message analysis.
- Good knowledge of the 3GPP X2AP RAN specification 36.423
- Hands on experience with any one of the OEM Product system testing
- Ericsson – Macro 4G/5G e/g-Nodeb
- Nokia – Macro 4G/5G e/g-Nodeb (Airscale)
- Samsung – Macro 4G/5G e/g-Nodeb
- Air-span – Air-harmony
- CASA – Apex Strand
- Nokia – FWHR/T 4G Mini-Macro
EMS Configuration: Ability to configure the vendor specific EMS systems (AMOS/ENM, LSMR, BSM/NetAct) for various antenna configurations, Hand off configurations and troubleshooting configuration issues looking at GPL parameters.
- Expert User of Tools: Wireshark, Xcal/Xcap
- OS knowledge: Linux/Unix
- Networking: Basic knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- In this role the candidate will be a key contributor on a multi -functional team of Interoperability testing , responsible for testing 4G / 5G Radio Access Network Technologies, validating software loads delivered by OEM Vendors for RAN products, creating test requirements, test plans, detailed test procedures, performing test activities and troubleshooting SW/HW issues on RAN elements.
- Extensive working experience on designing the IOT test cases complying to the 3GPP X2 AP specification, compare test cases with the latest 3GPP releases and keep the test plan updated.
- Hands on experience on IOT (interoperability) testing on the X2 interface between the Mini Macro and Macro 5G g-Nodeb
- Prepare & support IOT testing Entry, develop test environment, test cases, reporting template and ensure test setup capability.
- Validate IOT test environment, Execute IOT Test Plan, Report IOT Test issues & failures
- Ability to articulate lab requirement based on field issues, setup end to end system test & mimic lab environment quickly to recreate field issue– involving provisioning of UEs
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and get into technical discussions with OEM R&D team. Strong analytical, communication and troubleshooting skills - Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Well versed with Software development testing process – usage of Test management tool, Report generation, Bug tracking & working with development team & field support team for issue resolution.
- Ability to automate IOT test cases using the Automation framework will be a plus.
- HCL opened its first US office in 1989 in Sunnyvale, California, with a vision of being part of the growth and advancement of the country’s technology industry. Since that time, HCL has expanded across 21 states to form and a workforce involved in high-end engineering and technology development projects that will shape the future of business.
- As an IT services provider, HCL provides custom software development, product engineering and consulting services to Fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industries. HCL is a $6.7 billion IT services company with over 111,092 professionals operating across 31 countries and is growing at 14% YOY in revenues. There are around 10,000 employees in the U.S under the HCL America Inc. branch of HCL.
· Please follow the link to know more https://www.hcltech.com/geo-presence/united-states
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)