- Audio Engineer Responsibilities:
- Understanding client briefs and selecting the appropriate sound and mixing equipment for the project.
- Communicating with clients and coordinating with other staff members to ensure deadlines are met and projects are completed to specifications.
- Editing, mixing, and manipulating recorded and live sound.
- Setting up equipment safely and on time.
- Designing audio systems and advising clients on equipment purchases.
- Testing and troubleshooting equipment regularly, and replacing any faulty components.
- Fixing and enhancing sound in a studio session.
- Collaborating and networking with other Audio Engineers and Artist in the field.
- Participating in training opportunities and constantly finding new ways to improve skills.
- Audio Engineer Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Experience audio technology or similar recommended.
- Practical experience with sound equipment.
- Superb ear for sound.
- Ability to work under pressure and stay calm when things go wrong.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Confident self-starter with a growth mindset.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
Mask Required at all times working in studio environment with no more than 6 people in a room..
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Sunrise, FL 33313 (Preferred)
- sound engineer: 3 years (Required)