Primary Responsibilities: Provide hands-on support and/or supervise CRO to the programming team including but not limited to:
* Develop and review SDTM and ADaM specifications and related documentation
* Program and validate SDTM domains and ADaM datasets; program and validate statistical output TFLs;
* Create SAS datasets for ISS and ISE
* Develop, validate and maintain program templates, global utilities and tools to meet the project’s needs.
* Ensures standardization and consistency of output deliverables across studies and for integrated analyses
* Perform the quality control (QC) methods and processes for programming deliverables in both study and submission level activities.
* Participates in clinical project meetings and provide input, whenever relevant
Desired Skills and Experiences:
* Master degree and 3+ years of SAS programming experience in clinical trials with minimal 1 year of experience in oncology
* Ideal candidate is someone can work independently with minimal supervision & highly productive; Has prior submission experience;
* Excellent technical skills in statistical programming, with advanced knowledge in SAS, and other statistical computing software.
* Ability to perform, coordinate and oversee the preparation, execution, reporting and documentation of all programming deliverables of a project, with minimal supervision.
* Excellent understanding of SOPs and industry regulations.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $120,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
Full Time Opportunity: