COME WORK WITH US! Kice Industries is looking for a dynamic individual who understands the importance of customer orders and understands how to manage challenges. This is a fast paced role that will keep you busy managing all project related activities from concept stage of a product order to booking the order and final acceptance by customers. You will also ensure cross-company communication to facilitate project completion on time and within budget while working with all departments to identify and improve process and project efficiencies.
1. Fully manages orders starting from booking through customer acceptance in accordance with established processes.
2. Acts as primary point of contact for customers and develops a positive rapport with each customer through regular communication and at each key phase of project.
3. Coordinates with multiple suppliers of system components and services, including internal and third parties/suppliers, to meet the project schedules and requirements.
4. Works closely with Sales Managers and Process Engineers on each project to ensure customer commitments are exceeded.
5. Establishes best practices and works to develop, improve, and document standard work procedures and promotes consistency to improve the customer’s experience from point of booking through customer’s acceptance.
6. Maintains an appropriate level of knowledge of products to ensure quotation and order accuracy, as well as fulfillment of customer expectations.
7. Accurately transacts and maintains all sales orders and project data into ERP system.
8. Reports and presents project status to senior management on a regular basis.
9. Works closely with Finance to establish budgets and quickly address terms and conditions of sale to expeditiously move projects through the order process.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Engineered-to-order: 1 year (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place