Title : .Net Full Stack Developer
Primary Skill - .Net Core
- Strong hands-on experience in web development using ASP.NET MVC and .Net Core with Usage of SQL.
- Hands on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices.
- Strong design capabilities, following SOLID principles using C# \ .Net Core. Well-versed with pair-programming. Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments i.e. Microsoft Azure.
- Usage of Git. Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes.
- Good understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
- Contribution to the product roadmap in one-week sprint model Helping your team to deliver at high velocity Practice and promote Agile practices and promote Agile practices Use Continuous Delivery Practices Select the best tools to solve the problems at hand Mentor junior team members Effective collaboration and removal of silos Build high availability solutions.
- Development of asynchronous and/or multi-tiered scalable applications
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $73,897.00 - $127,036.00 per year
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Madison, WI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 1 year (Preferred)
- APIs: 1 year (Preferred)