The Sales Applications Engineer position has a high degree of customer interface. This individual will use their technical knowledge and expertise to assist customer with the following:
- Solve the customer’s process and control issues
- Troubleshooting their application, answering programming and setup questions.
- Respond to request for quotations (RFQs)
- Process incoming orders and calls.
Other aspects of the position:
- Assist in writing and publishing technical white papers featuring Control Concepts’ technology.
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
- Editing and maintaining materials on the company website.
- Be able to travel to job site when required domestically and internationally. Travel up to 20%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or technician with three years industry experience, or equivalent technical experience.
- Must be able to read electrical circuit diagrams.
- Application of temperature controllers, thermocouples, tuning, experience and understanding.
- Analytical ability is very important in troubleshooting applications on the phone.
- Must have basic understanding of electrical circuits including single phase and three phase power.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to maintain customer relations.
- Proficiency in the operation and use of Microsoft based communications.
- Background in troubleshooting of industrial equipment is a strong advantage for this position.
Please visit our website at: www.ccipower.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement