THE PORTFOLIO COMPANY
A $20M+ revenue business producing complex machined components for the Aerospace and Défense sector. The firm works with clients such as Collins Aerospace, Honeywell, Raytheon, Pratt & Whitney and many more tier 2 and tier 3 companies. Located out of Yankton in the state of South Dakota.
Totalling 160,000 square feet and 150 employees across both companies. The firm consists of two companies a build to print business and a build to spec business.
THE FIRMS CULTURE
The firm has a very family type feel to its culture, they have a real feeling that everyone is in it together.
- A fast-growing company
- Very good OTD and quality standards
- Part of the Loar group with 13 different companies
- Real team atmosphere across the group of companies
- Lots of variety
- Small close-knit team and community
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE IN THIS ROLE
- Merging the quality management systems to work on one system
- Improving quality processes and systems
- APQP, PPAP, ZDP, FMEA standard terms in the organization
- Take away from Justin the President the Quality leadership responsibility
- Completing a typical Quality Manager leader role alongside the following requirements
- Working with customers to understand their wants and needs
- Understanding differences of customers want and their ultimate needs
- Working closely with engineering to improve and develop processes
- At the front side of statistical process control
- MSA and SPC understanding and can lead and team
- Really leading the team at the upper level
- Manage upwards and across to drive improvements
Basic Salary: £72,500 to £130,000 per annum
Bonus: 10% bonus
401k | Healthcare
Yankton isn’t just South Dakota’s most historic town. It’s also one of the best. Located along the Missouri River in south-eastern South Dakota, this river city is full of unique dining, shopping and outdoor experiences. Whether you’re taking in sights of the Missouri River from the Meridian Bridge, enjoying the Lewis & Clark Recreation Area or exploring the Meridian District, you’ll find Yankton is exactly where you want to be.
Yankton is the mother city of the Dakotas and the original capital of the Dakota Territory. Long before Yankton was established, the Lakota Native Americans welcomed explorers Lewis and Clark to the area, giving our beautiful lake its namesake.
Today, Yankton is a modern and thriving city with a population of nearly 15,000. You will find an incredible array of outdoor recreational activities, a growing historical downtown, numerous employment options, and a safe, community-centred environment for people of all ages looking to make Yankton home.
The city has an airport and the usual amenities alongside a low crime rate and a low cost of living. The local schools are incredibly good and some of the best in the surrounding states. The business is located around an hour away from Sioux City, Sioux Falls and 2 hours from Omaha.
The successful profile will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Quality Leader or Senior Quality Engineer ready to make the step into a leadership role
- Complex Machining
- Aerospace and defense
- NADCAP & heat treat
- AMS 2750
- APQP process
- Part 145
The successful profile will display the following characteristics:
- Makes decisions on facts and data
- Hands-on approach
- Strong communication skills
Raw Selection is a specialist executive search firm working exclusively with Private Equity firms and their portfolio companies across Europe and North America.
We help introduce candidates just like you to exceptional careers at fast-growing, forward-thinking companies. We understand that the Private Equity industry attracts the very best professionals in the world and we love nothing more than supporting executives just like you to secure exceptional career opportunities.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Confidentiality is key at Raw Selection. We will never discuss your personal information or send your CV/Resume without your permission.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $72,500.00 - $130,000.00 per year