Join the fastest team in performance! No company is making new products faster than Holley and now Holley is looking for an engineer to be responsible for the design process and production release of various wheels. Being an automotive enthusiast is a plus, so if you’re interested in mixing your passion with work we’re looking for you!
Key Job Elements (Essential Functions Performed):
- Taking a leadership role in wheel and other new product development programs including product design, development, cost constraints, manufacturability working with vendors and commercialization of the finished product
- Project status reporting on a regular basis to keep management informed of progress of assigned duties and programs
- Assist management and senior engineers in the project planning process
- Capable of performing in a cross functional project team leadership role
- Responsible for designing, procuring and inspection of all prototype hardware to support new product programs including vendor selection and communication. This includes the appropriate management and utilization of rapid prototype techniques.
Basic Qualifications (Education/Experience required):
- Bachelor of Science degree (BSME) and experience in
- Knowledge and understanding of wheel design and manufacturing processes including but not limited to billet, castings, and stampings.
- Mechanical, hands on skills a plus
- Experience with FARO/Romer 3D measurement software and reverse engineering preferred.
- Knowledge and Experience in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), and SolidWorks, Approx. 2000 hrs.
- Broad knowledge in different materials for manufacturing and manufacturing processes a plus
Position is located in Bowling Green, KY
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Only full-time employees eligible