The Project Engineer is responsible for assisting the Project Managers in the planning and scheduling, document control, correspondence, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of the project.
The candidate will be required to assist their assigned Project Manager in coordinating all contractual requirements, design drawings, and project specifications that include, but not limited to:
- Submittal and Shop drawing review and coordination.
- Creating and tracking Request for Information.
- Ensuring project team has current information such as revised drawings, RFI’s, updated submittal and shop drawings.
- Labor and Material Tracking
- Participate in the planning of look ahead schedules using Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain Action Item and Open Item lists for review by the project team.
- Ensure Material Expediting Schedule is maintained and scheduled such that materials arrive on‐site as needed.
- Perform quantity take‐offs as needed.
- Punch‐List Management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Project Engineer on concrete projects.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Superior communication and organization development skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross‐functional teams.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, Plangrid, Procore, and Microsoft Project.
Desired Experience and Traits:
- Ability to be proactive
- Attention to detail.
In addition to the above-listed minimum requirements, candidates who possess the following skills, experience, and capabilities may receive greater consideration during the evaluation process:
- OSHA Certification
- Project Scheduling Experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative