Sign-On Bonus up to $5,000!
Join our amazing team of talented, dedicated professionals here at Dayton T. Brown, Inc.!
We offer you:
In this role, you will:
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition Reimbursement at up to 100%
- Annual performance reviews to help you advance and grow
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401k/Profit Sharing
- An array of employee activities
- A family-friendly work culture
- Cash incentives and recognition awards
To be a Mechanical Engineer, you'll need:
- Provide day to day Project Engineering Design
- Fabrication and support of a classified, in-service system in government facilities and corporate offices
- Manage maintenance, modification and day to day support of the systems
- Develop and propose modifications and upgrades to meet emergent customer requirements
- Track budget, schedule and emergent repairs to support short notice deployments
- Maintain and track configuration, documentation and physical condition of assets
- Generate documentation in support of modification and update technical documentation including drawings, as required
- Provide hands on mechanical and electrical/electronic modification engineering support
- Perform acceptance inspections and reviews of vendor deliverables
- Bachelors in an Engineering discipline
- U.S. citizenship
- Final Active Secret Clearance required or easily renewable (Top Secret preferred)
- 4-6 years of experience in Mechanical Systems Design and Fabrication
- Willingness to travel
Contact us! We’d love to hear from you! With nearly 70 years of experience in providing support to both military and commercial customers, we know the value of technical competence and relationship building. Mechanical Engineers, click to apply!
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.