The Hotel Ithaca located in the beautiful Finger Lakes of Upstate NY has immediate opening for a Chief Engineer to manage the Hotel Maintenance Department.
Responsibilities include: maintaining the entire Hotel Facility; including physical building structure; all mechanical, electrical, HVAC Systems and related equipment. This individual ensures upkeep of Guest areas and maintains an attractive Hotel by managing all rehabilitation, expansion and special projects. Working knowledge of Pool and Spa Health regulations. Leadership and Team building skills with experience leading a Hotel Maintenance team while reporting directly to the General Manager.
Three-Five years experience as an engineer in the hotel environment preferred. Obtainment of any licenses or certificates as required by law.
Qualified Candidates may apply anytime online at https://www.thehotelithaca.com/careers.
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/hotelithaca/
222 South Cayuga Street
Ithaca, NY 14850
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $46,000.00 - $56,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Strict COVID 19 precautions.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hotel Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- General Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Company's Facebook page: