Welspun's Little Rock facilities are state-of-the-art! Welspun Tubular is one of its kind in technology for producing pipes for oil and gas, and providing a one-stop solution to valued oil and gas customers in and around the United States.
We firmly believe that it’s our people who are the reason behind sustaining our leadership position in the market. At Welspun Tubular, employees are given opportunities to learn, grow and develop and they are rewarded for their contributions.
As a Mechanical Millwright, your role is crucial in ensuring that any breakdown is addressed safely and effectively so to not disrupt the production flow. On a daily basis, you undertake activities such as corrective and preventive maintenance, plumbing, welding, assembly, operating power jacks, power tools, man lifts, scissor lifts, sky tracks and other rigging devices.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of fluid mechanics (hydraulics and pneumatics), and all components involved in these processes such as valves, cylinders, pumps, HVAC and compressors, along with the following skills:
- Ability to assemble and repair manufacturing equipment
- Ability to carry out routine inspections, address breakdown machines, and schedule maintenance
- Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures, to assemble, dismantle and overhaul machinery and equipment by using power tools
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced work environment.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts and overtimeCompetitive pay and excellent benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision with no waiting period- from first day of hire**
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Vacation- eligible upon hire
- Incentive Bonuses
- Safety Boot AllowanceWelspun in an equal opportunity employer
Welspun is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.99 - $22.09 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Stationary Engineer's License (Preferred)
- EPA Universal Certification (Preferred)
- EPA Refrigerant Certification (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place