Are you ready to start your career working at an extraordinary company in Littleton, CO?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you ready to join us as an Electrical Subsystem Engineer, working for one of the top companies in the world?
Be part of an interdisciplinary engineering team in design, documentation, fabrication, assembly, test, and integration of hardware.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU:
- Lead and coordinate technical design changes.
- Conduct and support design reviews, Engineering Material Review Board (EMRB) hardware discrepancy decisions and Failure Review Board(FRB) as required.
- Resolve test anomalies and troubleshooting, and generation, review and presentation of Product Certification, and also support system level testing.
- Manage risk and identify mitigation plans to meet productivity, quality, cost, schedule, and mission success objectives.
=== YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
- Have a project lead track record of success in meeting technical, schedule, and cost objective is desired.
- Have knowledge of satellite power subsystems.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with personnel of various skill levels, technical backgrounds, management, and customers.
- Previously worked on integrated product teams.
- Enjoy working in a manufacturing and test environment with hands-on hardware interaction.
- 5 - 10 years of professional experience for this role.
- You are willing to obtain a Top Secret clearance, including polygraph, thus you are a citizen of the United States.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electronics Engineering or related field from an accredited university.
- Knowledge of Analog circuits.
- Component level manufacturing and/or testing experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven understanding of electronics standards and processes
- Experience with circuit board layout and circuit analysis
- Experience with Zuken, Pspice, matlab, & mathcad
- Familiarity with EPDM for engineering release
- Familiarity with CREO / CreoView for visualization of product hardware designs
- CPE or equivalent training/experience
- Working knowledge of the EPS hardware design and capabilities
- Familiarity with the current ERP hardware build and test processes
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment to meet customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cost and scheduled constrained environment
- Proven hardware design and delivery experience for spacecraft power systems
- Ability to communicate how and why a design meets specified requirements both in writing and verbally
- Strong problem solving skills
- TS/SCI Clearance w/poly
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.