Are you interested in joining a team in an environment that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values its team members? We will train you to be the best and help you move your career forward! Timpte is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in our David City Production Facility. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will plan and design manufacturing processes, maximize efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow layouts, assembly methods, work force utilization, and effective programming of machines. Timpte wants our employees to create an investment in their future from growth within the array of advancement opportunities we offer.
Timpte's Manufacturing Engineer will help set strategic plan and line design to improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, material presentation and equipment layout, use linearity calculations to identify bottlenecks in manufacturing processes and provide solutions, and evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
- You are a highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter, and can deliver successful results with minimal guidance
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value added service to our clients, customers, and vendors
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles, with minimal supervision
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- Possess a bachelor's degree in related field and / or a wide variety of manufacturing experience and tooling background to plan and accomplish project goals
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc. as well as robotic and programming software
- Have experience with resource calculations, flow manufacturing, line design and process improvement.
- Be able to read blueprints and schematics
- Have or be able to gain an understanding of the entire production cycle