IT Software Developer Job Description
The IT Software Developer will design software projects from concept and design stage through production stage, and make modifications as necessary. Ensure stable and secure operation of Information Technology assets.
- Work independently, as well as with a team.
- Provide divisional support to analyze software.
- Write, develop, evaluate and document new and modified software programs.
- Test and prepare software applications for installation.
- Support end users, including software troubleshooting and training.
- Research, investigate, and select technical data pertinent to the assigned project.
- Work with internal teams and external sources to obtain and communicate data relative to engineering requirements.
- Facilitate software asset management, including maintenance contracts.
- Prepare and present technical reports and recommendations on projects.
- Participate in department improvement activities.
- Associate's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of career experience.
- Competency in SQL, Oracle, or similar database language. SSRS (or other reporting) experience a plus.
- Basic problem analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Team player who is self-motivated, and has ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
- Travel may be necessary, based on position.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply