Businesses Pratt & Whitney
Job ID 01423264
Date posted 03/25/2021
Country United States
United States of America
Farmington 1 Farm Springs Road , Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
Operations Decision Support is seeking an experienced Data Engineer/Systems Developer to join our team of analytics experts. The candidate will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The candidate will also work closely with our data scientists and data analysts in developing and maintaining an optimal data delivery environment that can support many key business initiatives. In addition, this person will work with presentation layer/GUI software in development of standardized reporting dashboards that provide support for tactical decision making and key metric reporting.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture (primarily in Oracle)
- Create data sets for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in optimizing production queue’s and material allocation.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Specializes in presentation layer GUI software (primarily Business Objects) in developing standardized reporting solutions.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree and 5 + years of experience.
- US citizenship is required due to government contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, or Technology Management
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms