We are currently expanding our sales team to meet the growing market demands and are searching for a Sales Engineer with strong sales and technical/problem solving skills to cover the Northern Midwest market area. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for actively driving the sales process, providing engineering and technical solutions, and producing cost savings to targeted Industries, such as Sugar Beat, Sweetener, Corn Starch, Ethanol and food Industries. This position will generate and develop new business and customers in the assigned territory.
This Engineer will be responsible for opening new markets and providing technical solutions to these new customers through our existing portfolio. Provide input from this new market base to management for future product development or strategy adjustment. Use on-site experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and objectives.
- Preparation and Research of targeted customer about their manufacturing and process, in order to identify what equipment we can offer and in what areas of their processes such equipment would be applicable.
- Contact key people in the relevant departments and make the appointments
- Achieving and / or exceeding sales objectives
- Develop sales leads through business relationships and investigation within the region. Qualify those leads through the analysis of the potential product use and sales potential.
- Establish targeted account strategies for major sales opportunities.
- Use available tools to elaborate sales reports via CRM database, forecasts, customer visit reports, internal process development and expense reports. Reports on additional pertinent information regarding customer needs, new applications, competitors and general trends must also be submitted.
- Provide input during the preparation of annual regional sales forecasts and plans.
- Deliver formal presentations to customers.
- Technical conference and trade show trade show attendance and participation.
- Provide pre & post sales technical support to customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Our Miami, Florida Headquarters will provide you with support teams in order to facilitate your sales process. We will manage the orders and facilitate internal activities for existing accounts, new business support by developing quotes for you. As we are a solution providing company, we have engineering resources to assist with the technical application of our products or any research needed for the development of new applications for our portfolio. Our Marketing Department will also provide you with strategic support, marketing tools, and overall support.
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering (or related engineering field) plus 3 or more years of experience in sales or business development.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Preferable bilingual - English and Spanish (not mandatory).
- Strong interpersonal skills
This is a Full Time Position and Home Office based operation.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- English and Spanish (Preferred)