MicroCAD Training & Consulting combines technology and business process consulting to help firms utilize the most of Autodesk applications that relate to the Manufacturing Industry. With MicroCAD, you are part of a company that is delivering solutions. A career with MicroCAD is a rewarding way to contribute to a variety of projects that help our clients not only realize what is possible today, but also envision the future,
Apply now and join the MicroCAD Team! We are an Autodesk Platinum & HP Gold Partner that sells software, hardware, training and services to Manufacturing and AEC professionals throughout the East Coast.
Work as an Autodesk Inventor CAD and data management technical specialist and provide the highest level of technical consulting for Autodesk Manufacturing customers. This position requires a detailed understanding of Autodesk products such as Inventor, Vault, Fusion 360 and AutoCAD. Knowledge of Data Management and PLM software would be beneficial.
You will assist customers by troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to configuration, integrations and performance tuning of Autodesk's family of Mechanical Design, Data Management solutions focusing customers primarily in the Industrial Machinery and Manufacturing space. You may also be assigned special projects to include: new products feature and documentation review, creating and delivering classes, product demos, and presenting at technical forums as well as aiding in pre-sales activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to customers as well as internal staff, in person, via web, email and phone when appropriate.
- Document problem resolutions in the database tools.
- Provide guidance to team members researching technical issues.
- Research, verify, and generate detailed defect reports and wish list requests.
- Perform customer visits or give product demonstrations.
- Investigate, develop and present formal and informal training on Autodesk products and support issues.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD, software especially Inventor (CAM, PLM, PDM and/or ERP software would be an advantage).
- A team player with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present technical information to a live or virtual audience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Autodesk Product Line.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Superior presentation skills, business process analysis and listening skills
- Proficiency in information gathering and technical discovery techniques
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required
Benefits : MicroCAD offers full benefits, including: Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, with company funded Health Savings Account, Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental and Vision Plan, Optional Life, STD and LDT insurance plans. 401K plan with company contributions. Generous Paid Time off with flexible work schedules. MicroCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Product Demos: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventor: 3 years (Required)
- AutoCAD: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative