Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Test all aspects of Sorenson Communications software products.
- Experience with SQL Billing Scripts and Stored Procedures a Plus
- Work as part of a product development team.
- Plan testing efforts and create test timelines and schedules.
- Define test cases and prepare test plans.
- Uses knowledge of programming and mark up languages to design and develop automated testing solutions.
- Mentor test technicians and others on the team and assign them duties as needed.
- Monitor, measure, and improve software development and test processes.
- Diagnose product problems and assist Technical Support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Python, HTML, XML, SQL, and SIP.
- Able to work well with others in a team environment.
- Able to produce and exercise test procedures and recognize errors.
- Strong ownership and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently as required.
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage small projects assigned to them and have the ability to delegate as necessary.
- Experience with creating and executing test plans and test cases.
- Experience testing client/server-based software and distributed systems.
- Experience with Linux-based Operating Systems.
- Network and user interface testing experience.
- Experience with test automation scripting and execution.
- experience with professional software testing and QA practices.
Minimum 3 Years of Experience with professional software testing and QA practices.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Able to sit/ stand for a long period of time in an office environment
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, tools, and to handle other computer components
- Ability to sit at workstation for long periods of time completing testing, documentation, or other assignments.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Preferred -4 Year / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred.
Apply today! www.sorensonvrs.com/svrs_careers
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CaptionCall and Sorenson Communications are an EOE, Disability/Age Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,554.00 - $102,673.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Selenium: 1 year (Preferred)
- Test Automation: 1 year (Preferred)