MaXentricTechnologies LLC, a provider of wireless technology solutions, products, and services for commercial and military applications, has several full-time engineering positions open with the potential for growth, targeted for candidates with Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering. Positions are available at our San Diego (La Jolla, CA) and Fort Lee, NJ offices. The ideal candidate will be someone with 2+ years of experience who solves problems and takes ownership of their work and retains a sense of urgency to meet project deadlines. We are looking for candidates with innovative and energetic personalities who are willing to explore new ideas and strong team players with excellent communication skills.
As part of your ESSENTIAL DUTIES of this position, you will:
- Contribute to the design and development of FPGA hardware for advanced RF/wireless communications systems and digital signal processing (DSP) platforms.
- Develop and implement design verification test plans
- Maintain knowledge of current technical advancements in the general field of RF/microwave electronics and DSP algorithms by keeping up with current developments and trends in area of expertise.
- Generate novel and unique solutions to technical challenges including, but not limited to DSP coding, communication system architecture, and advance transceiver design.
- VHDL or Verilog coding
- IP verification and integration
- Block-level as well as system-level simulation and debugging
- FPGA development software - mainlyModelsim, Quartus, and Vivado.
- Collaboration with DSP and/or software engineer to implement algorithm in FPGA
- DSP/Digital lab skills with, but not limited to, oscilloscope, multi-meter, spectrum analyzer, digitizer, arbitrary waveform generator, synthesizer, etc.
- Ability to analyze and resolve highly complex technical problems quickly and independently.
- Proven capability to give meaningful presentations to design teams and customers that are professional and clearly convey information.
- Embedded system programming
- Xilinx High-Level Synthesisprogramming
- Signal processing and digital coding in any of the following specialties: DSP algorithm design, real-time digital pre-distortion coding, software-defined radio design
- Matlab and Simulink programming
- Scripting with Python, Perl, Linux shell programming, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of wireless technology, digital/analog communications, or RF
NOTE: Due to the nature of our military work, U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off