Design Engineer – Displays - Health & Beauty
As a Design Engineer with Marketing Alliance Group you will utilize SolidWorks to produce detailed drawings and instructions for displays and fixtures for a variety of retailers in the health and beauty market. Our products are manufactured in our state of the art production facilities utilizing the latest technologies.
- Utilizes SolidWorks to develop designs for displays and fixtures for the Health & Beauty category based on the direction/feedback of the Customer and Account Team.
- Reviews designs with the team members (account/ design / engineering / project management / production) to assure all pertinent current details are properly captured and then completes the print package so that the product is ready to be manufactured.
- Assures displays meet the specification of the customer and are mechanically sound and designed for manufacturability.
- Uses extensive problem solving skills to create original and innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as a design engineer working on display and fixtures for retail.
- Suitable candidates must be proficient in SolidWorks with an eye for design as well as strong mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- SolidWorks: 3 years (Preferred)
- design for displays: 3 years (Required)