LEE & RO, Inc., has immediate openings for experienced Civil & Mechanical Junior Engineers specializing in Water Infrastructure projects, in our City of Industry Office. The selected candidates will perform a variety of tasks depending upon the candidate’s qualifications. The ability to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) in a dynamic, fast-paced environment are basic requirements. Project Management experience is a definite plus. We are looking for energetic, detailed oriented individuals who demonstrate a strong work ethic and enjoy a challenge. We are currently looking for 0-2 years of experience candidates and 3-10 year candidates.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Preparation of engineering & technical reports
- Preparation of Construction Plans & Specifications
- Prepare Construction Cost Estimating
- Design coordination with Structural and Electrical Engineers
- Participate in Business Development
- Associates or higher degree in Civil, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Wastewater, Recycled Water and/or Stormwater Pump Stations
- Water, Wastewater & Stormwater conveyance facilities
- Water storage tanks/reservoirs/flow control facilities
- 2 + years of experience in planning, engineering, design, project management of public water infrastructure projects.
- Experience with Civil 3D
- Pipeline experience strongly preferred.
Only candidates who include a cover letter with their resume will be considered for this position.
Principals only – Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered the property of LEE & RO, Inc. and no fees will be due or paid.
LEE & RO is a medium-size regional engineering & consulting firm and enjoys an excellent reputation. The company offers highly competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, great benefits, the opportunity for faster career growth, as well as opportunities to work on diverse and challenging assignments. U.S. citizenship is required. For company information, please visit WWW.LEE-RO.COM
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative