Position: Professional Licensed Geotechnical Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
*Full Time/ Full Benefits
Fenagh Engineering and Testing is seeking a Professional Licensed Geotechnical Engineer candidate to oversee general operations for Geotechnical Jobsite Operations, Materials Laboratory testing, Geotechnical Engineering, Soils Reports, Soil Investigations, and reporting on several large-scale projects in the Greater Austin Area.
- Oversee field operations
- Oversee laboratory operations
- Client Coordination
Company paid holidays, sick days, 2 weeks paid vacation, health insurance, matching 401k plan.
Salary is negotiable according to experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Construction Management, or Related Field
- General computer knowledge (Excel, Word, PDF)
- Additional experience with on-site Inspections and Laboratory Testing a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $136,609.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Geotechnical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional Licensed Geotechnical Engineer (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings