Are you looking for new challenges in your professional career? We are looking for a professional like you.
Fusionworks is a client-centric consulting firm based in San Juan, Puerto Rico that offers its employees the opportunity to learn and grow to your full potential while collaborating with a team of individuals of all levels of expertise. We work in teams that are agile, efficient and focused on excellence. The pace is fast, the work is stimulating, leadership is a must and innovation is expected.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding business processes by customizing and configuring systems accordingly to client’s specifications.
- Support in the developing application software using approved programming languages.
- Support in the implementation of approved changes to application software to maintain current standards, correct problems, modify or enhance application functions.
- Participating in the design and development of application software.
- Support in the audit and internal control procedures to document new programs or changes to existing programs.
- Testing application software to assure accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness to achieve desired results.
- Training users and operations staff, validate ability to use and run applications.
- Analyzing reasons for failures and reviews assigned programs and/or procedures, as necessary.
Education, Licenses and/or Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- Time management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Project management skills.
- Decision Making skills.
- Team Leadership.
- Quality focus.
Become a Fusionworker and take the opportunity to learn and grow to your full potential…
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Software Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- .NET: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish/English (Bilingual) (Preferred)