Experienced full-stack Magento 2 developer with strong front-end experience to lead and/or assist in the architecture, design, implementation and maintenance of Magento 2 eCommerce site. Manage the technical maintenance, development, deployment and upgrades of the Magento 2 eCommerce
Code review and management of other team members.
- Manage, implement, evolve and adhere to design & development standards.
- Design, implement and maintain a GIT based upgrade methodology.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Perform quality, security, scalability, and stability review on the code from other developers involved in project before updating the live server.
- Ensure the website maintenance, updates and the migration to a newest version
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- 5+ years with front-end technologies such as PHP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, MySQL, LINUX, JS/DOM, SQL (Complex SQL queries and database schema design), web services, third-party eCommerce applications, development tools.
- Good understanding of the Magento 2 System architecture, design, theming, functionality enhancements, configuration
- Demonstrated experience customizing Magento Theme, creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.), managing customizable plugins for Magento 2
- Experience with Git-based source control preferred
- Strong understanding of W3C compliant HTML and CSS & solid programming background in PHP for implementing web technologies.
- Experience developing standards to support front-end applications and solving Cross-browser, Cross-platform, cross-mobile UI issues
- Experience with Linux (CentOS) operating system a plus
- Coding using high-quality standards and testing his/her own work before delivery
- Knowledge/ experience with caching systems.
- Collaborating with a team in multiple locations
- Page speed load optimization
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative