PackageAware is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer with exceptional technical skills to join our team. As a QA Engineer, your role will be to partner with the Engineering team in ensuring overall quality of the PackageAware product ecosystem. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about enhancing the customer experience through the delivery of quality products.
We are seeking an individual who will be responsible for defining test approaches and test plans for the PackageAware product, expanding on current test cases and executing required tests. This individual will own the quality of the system, and must be able to define test approaches and strategies, as well as execute functionality, compatibility, integration and reliability testing. This position requires someone who is detail-oriented, can perform manual as well as automated testing, and can work in a fast-paced testing environment.
- Ensure overall quality of the PackageAware application(s)
- Continuously monitor data to ensure quality and consistency
- Own test design, planning, and execution
- Develop test plans, test cases and related test artifacts
- Create and manage automated testing where possible
- Collaborate with Engineering on defect prioritization and testing
- Create QA best practices to help scale QA process across all PackageAware products
- Develop meaningful test metrics
- Prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4–5 years of experience as QA engineer
- Experience being part of an agile/scrum team
- Familiarity with Material Design
- Familiarity with Azure Table Storage and SQL a plus
- Technical background with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn new technologies and processes
PackageAware is building forward thinking, developer centric security tools for teams that build software.
We see a world where companies are able to develop software without worrying about the security and legality of the open source components that they use.
Come join us and help create a safer world through better software.
- Remote interview process available
- Virtual meetings
Our team has the option of working remotely during the pandemic. Socially distanced work space is available for any candidate that requires it.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday